Shipping & Returns
For Utrecht Region: India Markt will deliver at your doorstep.
For rest of Netherlands & Europe : We use PostNL & DHL and other trusted partners for delivering your goods. More details shall be available in your track and trace email.
Track and Trace
As soon as your parcels are ready for dispatch, you will be notified by us with a track and trace code along with tracking link in your email. Please also check your junk folder as track and trace code emails may be delivered to your junk folder.
Rescheduling your Delivery
If you are not home at the time of delivery, your parcel will be delivered to your neighbor . For The Netherlands via PostNL & DHL, please take below steps into consideration :
- Please note that neighbor may not be your next door neighbor, it may be some one else in the same building or some one in the same block at walking distance.
- In case your neighbor is not available or doesn’t accept the parcels, the delivery person shall leave a note in your postbox including a code on this note and try to make a delivery attempt on the next day (Mon-Sat).
- You can use this code on the day of the first delivery for rescheduling the second delivery date and time-slot in the next five working days. Here you can also choose if you would not want your order to be delivered to your neighbors or a different delivery address.
- If you are also not available to receive the packet in the second attempt, it shall be delivered to a PostNL & DHL Pickup Points close to your address which will be mentioned on the note left by delivery person after second delivery attempt failure. Please carry a Dutch ID to collect your parcel. Your order will remains at the PostNL & DHL Pickup Point for three subsequent weeks before it is returned to India Markt.
Please note, if your order is returned to India Markt because you did not pick it up or an incorrect delivery address was provided then we shall charge you the delivery changes plus administrative expenses.
Orders sent to other countries in Europe.
The postal service shall leave a note in your post box explaining that how can you reschedule the delivery and/or pick up the parcel by yourself. In case of further assistance, Please contact us.
We do our best to deliver your order satisfactorily at your place. However if you still wish to return any products, that can be done as per the Dutch regulations without providing any reason. Food products can be returned within 14 days after receipt of order. We don’t accept any return after the above mentioned cooling-off period.
In case, you are not happy with product, we’ll be happy to take them back and provide you refund in your India Markt account. Please consider the following steps to effectively process your return.
- Please notify us by sending an e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) and call us directly in case of any further assistance. Please mention your order number in all correspondence.
- Properly pack the return items in a box to prevent damage during return transport and apply the required postage at your nearby Post office.
- After receiving the goods in the original condition(not opened), we shall refund the you in 10 working days. Please note that India Plaza doesn’t bear the shipping of the return items.
- Please keep the postage receipt with you until you receive your refund, for your reference.
Items excluded from return are:
- Opened or damaged items.
- Perishable items – fresh vegetables, frozen & cooled-item etc.
- We will not accept returns of items if insufficient postage stamp is applied.